Sunday 19 February 2012

Shot Of The Week

Ok so I missed out on last weeks Shot Of The Week but there was allot going on with shoots, editing and Henrys memorial ride.

But this week I have a shot for you. (by the way, the rule is I have to post a shot by the close of sunday night)
This was taken on the set of Step Right Up, another production by the students at the London Film School in Covent Garden. We were getting some nice production shots and the guys decided to do a few "alternative" poses for me. This one is the best for me. Seriously, would you like to come home and find them sitting on the end of your bed?????

Any way there will be a full set of the best picks from Step Right Up and Whale as soon as I have finished editing them. Step right up was only one day of shooting stills where as Whale was four days so there are piles to get through.

Watch this space.........

1 comment:

  1. J'aime beaucoup ce que tu as écrit à droite avec poésie et sensibilité (ask Delphina for translation if necessary)
    La belle(?)-mère

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Criticise, Love