Tuesday 6 March 2012

"All you need to know about whales"

If you have been keeping up with the blog you would have seen a shot from the film set of "Whale" a few posts back.
Well as I my camera hand has been out of action since the crash, I have been busy finishing some editing and here are my favourite shots from the project. Most of these are behind the scenes shots and not the actual press/publicity stills. But as I said, these are my pick of favorites.

Oh and I should add:
The room is supposed to be the inside of a whale, accessed via a door at the back of a library (hence all the books). Its a surreal sort of film incase you haven't guessed and the whale is 'created' by the mind of a young lady.

With that terrible and brief description of the film I will let the photographs do the talking.

Enjoy































1 comment:

Comment, Criticise, Love