Saturday 31 March 2012

Slightly lighter than the DSLR

Ok so you should all know the deal with my camera hand by now (if not then read the last few posts).
Lifting and shooting with the D700 is painful and slow so I have been resorting to the............. iPhone!

Now I love camera phones for the handy, always in your pocketness of them. But I hate them for the fact that the quality is pants if you want to take a half decent picture (and be able to use it later on)
This is why I have come to love the dreaded Hipstamatic. With the right combination you can disguise a bit of the "camera phone" quality and end up with a nice little shot.
I don't claim that it makes all photographs beautiful, but it makes a beautiful photograph achievable with a camera phone. So there :p

And before the ranting starts let me say that I was shooting Holga's way before this thing came out.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love