Wednesday 11 April 2012

Follow me on Twitter

Hey everyone, hope the bank holiday was a good one.

Just to let you all know that I have now added my Twitter account to the blog. You can find the button in the top right corner underneath the Subscribe via Email section. There should also be a Twitter button on the left side of the page that will follow you as you scroll down. Just click on either of these and it should let you follow me on Twitter.
That way you can keep up to date with what I'm doing and never miss a blog post again (presuming your not already following via email or Blogger)

Also don't forget that you can share the blog (or just a singe post) via Facebook and Twitter just by clicking the button at the bottom of the post or above the Subscribe section.

Comments, advice, criticism (constructive please) are always welcome here so feel free.

All photos are available to buy as well if you see something that you like. Send me an email if your after something similar but not quite what you see. The work on this blog is just a small fraction of the work I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love