Sunday 5 August 2012

Hey folks. I haven't been blogging here for a little while.

And HERE is why

Dont worry, I haven't abandoned you for another blog. It is specifically for the exhibition of my work that I have been busy putting together.
You can read all about it over on the blog so I wont fill you time with it here but it's definitely worth a look so go and check out the date and venues.
Its all my own work and completely organised my self. It is also a print sale do if you like something and fancy having a limited print hanging on your wall then you can do so.

Also my wife has wrecked her knee and is currently sporting a Robocop looking leg brace and crutches . So, I have also been busy looking after her and the kids. A very busy man I am indeed.

I did a few days shooting on a feature film last week that involved MMA fighters and a stadium. I was preeeeeeety cool so expect a post about that very soon.

Until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love