Tuesday 27 November 2012

Seriously Good Food

Time for some food. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now me, I like good food and I'm all down for organic, less processed junk etc etc but you know what? I don't make a million squid and I have a family to support so we eat what good we can. 
I rarely eat fancy when I'm out and about because I would rather wait till I get home than spend an arm and a leg of something nice.
Thats just the way it is. I appreciate good things, but if you can't afford to then DONT. Or find a balance.

Now that brings me to Thai & Lao Street Food

Firstly, yes this amazing couple are my friends. 
Secondly yes, they paid me for my work in numerous meal's. Mmmmmmmm, I can still taste them.

But!

That detracts nothing from the fact that this place is amazing. 
All the food is freshly cooked on the spot in front of you super quick. Minimal oil, super fresh and clean ingredients and a completely customisable menu.

It's like multiple choice, tick the boxes you want and they cook it.

NOW, here is the best bit. IT'S CHEAP!!!
Check out their menu's 

And not because its junk, but because it's a family business and the chef's would rather charge people a decent price for their food and have happy returning customers. No £6 milkshakes here folks. These guys have been feeding the Bricklane area for at least a decade and are most definitely here to stay!

They are now upstairs at BoxPark in Shorditch. You can find them on Facebook and Twitter and you need to go eat there.





Incase you're wondering, I shot all the new images for the web site and all the menu/dishes in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love