Friday 1 March 2013

Pic of the Week 1.3.13

Its that time again.

I should get a little theme tune, keep you all entertained when you come back each week.

This was shot in Tunbridge Wells, on a family day out actually. It sits nicely within my (what seems to be a growing series) "And so we burn" collection. The first two from the collection are part of the Step Into My Office exhibition and can be seen here.
I took the title, or the inspiration for it from one of my childhood books that I now read to my own children. Its called (the book that is) "Dinosaurs and all that rubbish" and was written by Michael Forman.

Check it out when you get the chance.



As always, click the image to enlarge it.

And if you like this or any other post, please do bookmark or subscribe and share it with the relevant tabs.
And even better, if you are signed up with Google, hit the +1 button below and help the site to get seen by others.
Until next week...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love