Friday 22 March 2013

Pic of the Week 22.03.13

Ok, only a half cop out for this week's 'Pic of the Week'. It's late, I have a meeting in the morning and then 3 night shoots in a row. And to top it all off I am coming down with a cold (and I don't know where the hell it has come from, both the kids are well?!?!?!). But I refuse to start missing post's now as that's how it starts.
So get out you violins for me and have a look at this weeks instalment.

Really taken a shine to this portrait that actually started as a stand in light test during a photo shoot last week. The model is (once again) my wife and occasional assistant who seems to be popping up more quiet often these days.
It's a  nice simple portrait captured as I borrowed her for standing in but I just love the colours and the fact that it really captures her character, peeping out from behind her Gameboy. The purple and yellow really help it to 'pop' and draw you in to the eyes.



Right, i'm going to get some sleep and pray from an overnight cure.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love